Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Assalamualaikum!!

Planned to pont* just now...haha...and yah Iam still ironing my clothes at 930am...hehe.
There's this stupid game that we played just now! Fun3! We actually have to guess our friend’s parents and grandparents name...It's so freaking funny lar. We were like laughing out load! First of all, that particular person have to tell the first alphabet of the name*...as well as the syllables .Take for example, "Maria". So that person can only say the alphabet "M" as well as the number of syllables which is 3. The funny moments comes during the guessing period. We just let out any words and guess the name. And in fact, some words are not meant for a name lar..haha. Anyway...It might be unclear to explain the exact game structure to you guys lar...never mind about that...the important part was that we've fun lar.=)) Ouh yah!
About guessing our current crush!! The girls were so sensitive! In fact most of us were sensitive...Even don't dare to say out the first alphabet of the person* names...yah I know it's soO personal...but at least I know somebody into someone and Iam out of my way...to prevent any unforeseen circumstances...and yah I lied about my crush! Muhahaha!! Sorry guys! Frankly speaking I don't have any crush at the moment..Muahaha!! I am a Liar! I have no choice but to lie cos* I want to know people's crush...If I dont say..then others wont say so yah..I lied!hehehe sorry!
Moving on with Silat...I guess somebody not talking to me...Maybe angry with me on something...never mind about that, I am sorry to whom it may concern again...=x[Pdam dengan Muke aku]
Smoking?? oklah...It's hard to quit actually. But I am glad that right now, Iam not addicted to cigarettes anymore...I am not. and its good actually. I am so happy to say that now..my throat hurts alot!=D!!! Serve me right yah!
Hmmm yah! I want to watch "Mohandas Gandhi movie"now!!!! I like!!!
I am checking outZ bye!

I've deleted the recent post...It's ok for me to lose my lungs but its not ok for me to lose my friend. I am sorry.
Iam quiting it.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home