Monday, January 29, 2007

AssalamualaikuM


Hah...Before I start of with my normal surfing at this period of time...well its only 1:40 Am, I want to share what I feel right now. I am so pleased with myself [Alhamdulillah]

I start of the day with my chop2* job. I just love my job to the max...but at times I am just too tired to work heh. OK well, Uncle told me that my mum and bro is moving to condo in few days time. I was like woOaH. I was pausing a moment upon hearing what uncle told me.

He smile and says,” Boy, you're young and you also can make it just like her and other people". I know I can make it and I can and will change my own way of living.[InsyaAllah]
I guess the more I go to work, the more motivated I am to achieve what I want. I suppose the enermy that I have to face right now is the "laziness" in me. This goes to other people as well. It's never to late for me to buck up...=)
Holiday is coming again...and I want to cancel off my trip to Indonesia. InsyaAllah, I'll follow Om to somewhere else this coming June. There’s somewhere further to meet her daughter yeaH.
Oh I can't wait for FYP! Oh seriously I am waiting.Hehe. Hmm... Let see what I can do with the team with only one guy. Hmm…Should I just relax and ask the girls do their job…or should I just bully them or hmmm is it the other way round…HAHA.


God just show me the right pathway I should follow right now [Alhamdulillah] =D. I am so thankful to God
.






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home