Saturday, January 13, 2007


Assalamualaikum...

helooo...oklah i update. Lazy and tired lar. Its 2.24 Am. Why am I not sleepinggg?? hehe [leh tanye lagi eh] Well..a few things happens few days back. Silat training...OUh yaH!! hahaha..got smelly partner for Silat performance this coming Open House...Hehe!! Sorryla partner...joking only...you know i know lar eh..
Next...about the PP's proposal! It's approved but i haven start clutch in yet..[sound like driving seh hah]...I haven't start my PP yet. All because of the remarks they give. I guess I've wrote too convincing enought till they remark it as if i am doing on some bIg company like that seh..haiyo...Gonna email that guy back just to make it clear. If settle then i'll start fasten up my belt and be ready to speed-up...hehe [driving..driving...]
Ouh yah..I've notice that I've been changing and changing my blog music and it's usually a malay song somemore. Sorry to non-malay cos' u guys cnt understnd lei..Anyway...I heard this unknown song from radio while chopping* just now...The lyric is powerful..Credit for that. Furthermore, it's a Singaporean singer..woah! Hidden talent thou.

Oklah...I'll update when Iam free again okiesss..
For now, take care and enjoy every second of your life okiess..

BYE!

Assalamualaikum


My sister and Me...Its been along time since we both took picture together...

ANyway..the thing haanging behind us is some small artwork of weapons of moroland
Both of Us..nothing to do...Such a good brother I've got...I'll meet u often bro!!
COnfuse me! Teach me how to smile...!! hehe


I've just said I've got good brother...hmm ya Ya..

good laaa...hehehe






END

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home