Friday, January 19, 2007

Assalamualaikum...
Peace upon everyone reading this post.

Peace to whom it may concern.
Peace to whom that hate me.

I am just too tired to blog right now but I think I need to.
Oh mighty God! Please lead me to the right pathway...and show me the right decision I should do and shouldn't. Oh God..please make me strong within me.

I dont know whether I should post this entry in this blog instead of the other unknown blog I have. I guess people DO hate me cause I am doing something very veRy bad..that is to love someone I really CARE of…although I can’t really show it.TAkpelah...biarlah pergorbanaanku ini ikhlas semata2...Aku harus tabah menghadapi lintangan yang berlaku di dlm hidupku ini...InsyaAllah...Allah Maha Besar..DIA Bahkan mengertahui akan apa yg terjadi pada diriku sekarang dan selanjutnya...

There's a reason to all the things I do…
The reason…
To why I enter silat??
To why I "sacrifice-mine"??
To why my blog is name that way??
To why I quite smoking??
To why I keep being single??

U might be surprise cos' only one answer to explain all…
I better shut-up!!!!

[Engkaulah Maha Pengasih Lagi Maha Penyayang] Ya Allah…Ringankanlah kerisauan dan beban yang di pikul oleh hamba-hambaMu Ya Allah...Berikan lah pertunjuk bagi mereka supaya diri mereka tenang bila ingin berhadapan denganMu ya Allah...Amin



How I wish that I could migrate far far away…away from this country and don’t come back anymore…If that's the only way...
aza willing to do it!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home