Saturday, December 30, 2006



Assalammualaikum

Hi guys...Its 3.44 AM in the morning and I feels so guilty right now. I've just scolded my friends with harsh words just now. Ouh man!! They don’t deserve that...Iam so sorry. You guys wont understand me...Iam sorry okay.

Tired. That's the only word to describe me right now but why am I still awake?? I keep editing my proposal cos' it exceed the maximum characters...Hmmm. Im so confused. I don't know who Im going to interview on. My mum? My uncle? hmmm I prefer that uncle...but he rather one me to choose my mum instead. Yes I know that IAm not to close to her...but Iam just to scared to get closer to her. Aza getting closer with his mother.Fuh! Dont get me wrong. She’s not even fierce at all to me. Im just wanna say that Love is so complicated, that’s all. From the bottom of my heart, I really hope that by doing so-getting closer with her- I will gain and grow my love for her. Although we wont be seeing each other everyday, but i do hope that one day, we will be seeing each other everyday...

I wanna share a story with you guys. Ever since this boy was a kid, his parent move away from him. All he knows at that time was a grandparent touch*. Only after nineteen years, he tent to realize the mother touch is getting warmer and warmer and he appreciated that although it come late. :)

Okays! ENuff of that. My tears are too free for this I guess.

Move on to my upcoming schedule…Hmmm. Oh yeah!
The good news is I’ll be helping my uncle chopping meat at Tampines mosque this Hari raya Haji..yeah! Hmm I’ve only got 1 years plus experiences in chopping. Can I make it? I guess can lar. No problemo. Heh I guess my hands are endurance enuff for sharp knife yeah.
The bad news is he’ll only be with me a while there and later he need to help the other mosque and left me alone with the other old* choppers!
[It’s not count by KG anymore…it’s okay if it’s 200KG but now its 200 SHEEPS* to chop- that’s what he say lar] Cool habis!
Cut cut cut! Here I come! For mosque sake, it okay with me. Heh.

Alrite lar enough of blogging…Sleeping time!
To Whom It May Concern: Iam so sorry abt jus now…Iam sorry
Assalammualaikum

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home