Thursday, December 14, 2006

Assalamualaikum...Peace everyone!
Im just damn worn-out!! I Need a break!
All the sacrifices ive made have gone to drain!! DRAIN!!
I've waste my MOneY!!
I've waste my Time!!
I've waste my enerGy!!
I Need a Break!!
I've hurt my friends!!
I've hurt my faMILy!!
I've hurt a lot!!
I Need a Break!!
I need my MUM!!
I need My grandmuM!!
I need my famiLY!!
I Need a break!!
I dont feel like blogging!!
I'LL Still be in teAM.. sorry guys..

I Need a Break!!


HEy!! Iam so Emo Right Now!!
I Need YOU!!

ArG!!
I Need to rest and work later!! but why must i save that
large sum of money and burnt it like that?? why!!!!
is there any reasons behind it?? I suppose there are but i'm not sure what...I guess God want me to open my eyes wiDe enuff to see my surrounding...and have to careless about the unimportant stuff that never gonna lead me to any gd outcome...

The time have come for me to realise...
...who I am...to see who cares for me...to see who hates me...to be myself...to be back to sq 1...to be the usual hardworking guy...to be the usual caring guy towards his family...to be the usual guy that cares abt his future...to sacrifice himself just for his family...to be the usual guy that bring money every week jus to make his grandmUm smiles...

I want to be me again!!! I love You GrandMUM!! I really do... Tears*


~In the name of God, most Gracious, most Compassionate~
please make Me strong and leaD Me to the riGHt pathway~Amin


Assalamualaikum

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home