Thursday, January 25, 2007

Assalamualaikum
Alhamdulillah...Alhamdulillah...Alhamdulillaah...
I am Sooooo Satisfied today! It's my first time donating my blood...Iam soooooOOo...proud of myself. At first, I was so scared and nervous about the needle* but then the power of my heart just push my mind into doing good deeds..Chey! I am able to overcome my fear of needle at lastYeaH!. I want to donate again this April, InsyaAllah klau panjang umur.
I skipped stamina training for silat just now! Waste my time bringing running shoe and attire...Heavy..Heavy! Anyway Just now I felt so guilty actually...I disturb a sick* gal friend of mine.I mean she's really unwell lar...she was so piss off with me and really hit n punch my shoulder...It's okay lar..it's my fault in the place...I am sorry ok...I am just teasing you..maybe my intention is to cheer you up...erm yah take care...
Moving on with silat again... Iam so wrong just now to ask a gal to hold the pad! then she get injured!! Oh man!! I am sorry again to whom it may concern okies....I am guilty to you u noe!!I cant really sleep well today...coz i hurt u really bad...You also take care tau!! Haiz...Nevermind2...Silat peoPle strong waDD!!
What else eh..?hmmMMMm Thats about all for today la.. :)
Assalamualaikum

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home