Thursday, January 18, 2007


Assalamualaikum


I am hungry!!! First thought in mind heh... Its 3.09AM.I just can't sleep early these days. I don't know why...maybe because in the middle of the night~the environment is so peace~ the best time for me to do my surfing as well as gain my knowledge. My granddad once told me that he learnt well at night...well I guess I follow his style thou.

Oh yah...Just now I went to NUH for my check-up. I took train there alone and I must tell you guys that the train ride just makes me realizes something. About the MALAYS...about the MATs. Sigh*

My race... having tattoos all around the body? Disturbing innocent girls in train?? Haiz...sad for them.[May God show the right pathway for them and for me too]

Later, while waiting for the bus... I saw two MALAY Bapok! So disgusting! When they laught...it was like Hha..Hha..Hha..and not Ha Ha Ha...Funny. When I look at them, they look at me...so I turn to other side to act as if I am looking at other places...then when I look at them again...they still look at me you know! I was like...eeeeeeeeyuckks stop it man! I was praying for the bus to arrive faster seh...heh.

Well I officially have sinus infection although I know it from young lar...and I need to use that nasal spray for like one month...and go for check-up again...I hope this infection will move away from my life after this. InsyaAllah.


End

Thanks a lot. I really do love you dear and hope that we'll overcome the Up and Down of our life together...InsyaAllah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home