Tuesday, January 02, 2007






Assalamualaikum!

It's a brand new year! Wuhooo!
All rite..
Last year, on the 31st of Dec was Hari Raya Haji. Well, I must tell u guys that I wrap up the whole year with a day of full satisfaction in me. It was my first time helping the mosque the whole day and its was soO fuN.
The day begins early in the morning when I met Danial for prayers. Then, after we successfully done our prayer, I waited for this uncle of mine while Danial when off to meet his Granddad.
I'll waited for this uncle for quite some time cos' he prayed in the West with my bro and I’m in the East thou.
[I've told myself that I'll only start my job only when he comes cos' I need some kick start*]
When he arrived, he played plan b'.
He told me that there were to much chopper there so he bring me to Darussalam Mosque in Clementi. When we reach there, all the sheep have been slaughtered…heh and people were eagerly chopping off the parts for distribution.
I saw Fir....and I remembered that he was chopping of the head* cos' he wants the brain....( Is it nice...sheep's brain?? I dun noe..)
Yah..and I saw u too Eza..heh...(Awak masak ker peRR..gd to hear that but I didn't get to taste it gal…sO dissapointed…heh)
and i Missed NanA haha...I went off and she came..awww. Never mind. Meet you in school den.
Darussalam system and Ghufran was soO difFerent. Darussalam was more like picniC kind-food..radio..and stuff and a lot of family working as a team to clean-off the parts. While Ghufran was more to teenage helpers from Madrasah school- Wak tanjong, Al-Maarif...etc.
I guess Ghufran got more sheep then Darusallam...
Next, proceed to Hasanah Mosque in Teban Garden. When we reached there, they were like cleaning up...so fast. I guess they got less sheep too. So uncle decides to go to Assyakirin Mosque.
Upon reachin' he called the In-Charge (some Uztaz), if they need our help there. You know what...? That guys told him that 70 more sheep in Ghufran have not been slaughter yet...hmmm.
{Dengan tidAK membuang mase, kite pecUt dari Barat hingga ker Timor untuk memberi pertolongan...chey! heh
So yah...we reach there around 1 plus. Chop-chop till Magrib...(6 plus)
Ouh yah...there's one sheep managed to escape from the so called cage and it run all the way to the swimming complex area..DamN FUnny scenes...People were chasing it like crazy! { kecoh bangeet!!}..hehe.
I guess they managed to catch it...lucky them.
Meet new pretty hansome people there. It was FunNNN lar...hehehe{exaggerate mode}
Okay lah...sleeping mode is on the way.
SoO Happy New Year to all..bye
Assalamualaikum

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home