Friday, December 08, 2006

Assalamualaikum...
When out just now...with my old fren danial!!HAhaha...sorrylah bro...Iam BZ with my stuff lah...so cant really lepaK with u guys often... and ZUL too. he's gone to malaysia for holiday and will be back in weEk time..MIss yah. Ouh yah!! RP Dikir BArat will be launchin' again!! and i hope more broZ will be interested in join our teAm cos' insyAllah we'll be performing this comin' Open HOuse...

and...bloody heLL UMAR!!! He smoke my favourite cigaritte ( Sampoerna Mentol) FUH!!!!! Ish!
ANgry man..! Aniwae thanks God Im able to push my mind towards the right decision...i gained back my stamina and dont wanna waste it like that...HAIZ!!! U noe wat?? i nearly smoke just now...lucky me!! I guess.
...den we wnt to raffles place...sit at the bay...and busting our lung OUT laughin' and laughin'...we were like playing some mind games and guessing...and there you go...everybody start getting excited to get the right answer.....our faces will be damn dull if we cnt get the right answer!!! heh
Oklah..nothin much to say...tomorrow insyAllah i'll be working BACK...and i pity him...Iam so sorry uncle...Orite...thats all for today...[like writting Rj seh]
BYE...Take CAring!!
Assalamualaikum

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home