Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Assalammualaikum...
Yeah!! Its Holiday!!! Happy Holiday GUys... Wah!! Some of my friends going overseas man!! Thailand lar..Malaysia lar..Indonesia lar..Australia lar...New Zealand lar...CHey bah...so jealous. I can't wait for mine...this March.[the next holiday]
Anyway...I'll still enjoy this holiday. Wake-up late!! ha ha. No RJ!! Haha.
.....PP?? Errr...One BIG problem i need to face this holiday man. Its PP and work. My holiday wont be peace till I face my own music...as a butcher.What else to say...or yah I miss smoking for more than a month i guess...I miss you cigarrete..sob* where you go..i miss you so...ha ha ha
Thanks God...I am becoming more heathier...and with the help of silat's training, i gained back my stamina..yes!
Ouh yah...last saturday..been to NLB for my very first outdoor silat performance...FUN2!! Then, later we decided to go to VIVO CITY...NO need to mention the place lar...damn nice!.
Got the picZ uploaded! At last! Haha...
One more thing to share...I've been asking myself a lots of question lately...and a while ago I've been thinking WHy I hAve tO be JeAloUS wiTH peOple relationshIp??JuSt beCos Iam SinglE??
aniwae2...ENJOY THE PIC!!

Sorry...I dont mean to hurt you guys!!!hehe



We at VIVO....ENjoying uRself..hehe!!



The HAN+SOME Selatra The P+RETTY selatra








END



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home