Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Assalamualaikum...
Peace people..I mean it yah...Coz I dont wanna hate anyone of you guys...ErK!

alegai dologon nologoe walegat helege pelgen tolugu yuluguu....alegai welegi moluguv onlogon balegat alegai welegi alogol walegaes lelegef yulugu...


opps sorry dont understand???...My friend and his family use this kind of language for some secret conversation...and somehow iam able to crack the confusing parts and learnt it ...heehee
Anyway...those sentence suppose to have meaning but anyone of you can crack it...go ahead..

Alrite2...I only came for UT just now...No mood to go school lar...I am too tired....maybe hmmm but I gained back my mood during silat training!!! FUN!FUN!FUN!...I like!

By the way, after Monday’s training, we all when to yunZ house for our last raye outing and.........her brother is damnnnn cute!!! so chubby sehh!! Everybody were like hugging him la..emmm here's the pics...Enjoy!!




KUZ semangat......!!! cute ler!!!alalaaah!


One whole family...the fourth child coming out soon!!!hehehe azaaa!! azaaa! hehe
Yunz's house...eh mai camouflage hehe oppZ.. hehe

EH..where's umar..that ayam boy...haha

HApi ajer amirul eh...! Hehe..meet you nxt year..errr heh
END



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home