Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Assalamualaikum

How's the drawing above! Cool right?! haha! I wanted to draw my own portrait but end up like that…But not bad lar...it only takes me like 1 hour plus to finish it... Not too much effort I suppose.

I watched Indonesian movie on TV just now. Upon looking at the rural scenery there, I wanna tell you guys that I Miss Indonesia so much!! The kids! Fuh! They might be waiting for me this holiday but sadly I can't make it dear. I promise them that I'll be coming during this holiday but unfortunately I've got important stuff to do here.. :( InsyaAllah...I will meet you guys there soon..

Kids just make my day! Yah playing around with my boys...haha!
They just love video games! Even my laptop's games! haha! Btw, have I mention to anyone before that I prefer boys* than girls...ouh yes.[*kid eh..not big guys!]
Maybe because surround me I only see naughty and stubborn girls...haahaa! Only the boys listen to his abang...haha Just love them. Not that I don't like girls...I like them too!

Haiz! Actually I've been listening to AA gym song from the start of my blogging till now. Only to god that I get the calmness that I've wanted...Alhamdulilah.. Because of that conversation that he had earlier on...he's so down. Why must He still love someone that keeps hurting him although he knows that particular someone don't even care about it? Haha! Why must He still miss that someone so much although he knows that particular someone don't even realize that he exist? Coolness huh?! Why must he unintentionally let out tears in front of that particular someone although he knows that, his precious tears that he have doesn't mean anything to that particular someone at all? This is what I called madness! Haha! I guess this guy is damn stupid fella la. Sacrificing what he got just to make that special someone of him to be happy?? For what?!! She not even happy and comfortable with you although you are! Maybe she hate you...come on!Look into the mirror you dumbo! You are a useless toy! Shame on you! Seem like I am so angry with him eh..haha! Forget about him la...eh
HAH!..He just can't move on *cause to him if the love still there....he'll keep waiting for her...and he wanna apologies for any harsh words that he says...
Well this song rocks my sock!! Maciam pernah dengar aje sentence nie! Muahaha!
Alhamdullilah, thanks God for making me who I am today...I don't need big houses, big cars...luxury stuff... Aku bershukur dgn apa yg ku miliki...=) Alhamdullilah.
Assalamualaikum

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home