Monday, February 12, 2007

Assalamualaikum

Haha! Its 3.32 am!! Am I nutz! heh!
(Actually I was reading some facts...i'll linked it at the bottom..)

Anyway....Do I really look like chinese guy!

Everytime at work...China customers will always approach me first. Fortunately, I can speak some basic mandarin language err well...plus some sign language lar..(in case they dont understand)..haha. At times when I really dont understand them, i'll say, "huh?? i dont really understang you cos' I am not a chinese guy" in mandarin....and they will go puzzle and confuse among themself...thinking that why this chinese fella dont understand me..hah...worse part is, they will make deduction that I am a malaysian chinese..hah. ( malaysian chinese cant really speak mandarin that well isit??) What the hell with this CHina Man! This is SIngapore and Not ChiNa lei! Please spEak engLisH!! ArgggG!

By the way, few days back, there's this funny moment in the taxi...still about my looks...haha.
Driver: where're you going sir?
Me: Yishun Ave 5..chong pang
Driver: Alrite..!
Driver: So you just get back from work?
Me: yah..Part-time job ( while glancing at the driver name tag sticking infront).
Driver: As what?
Me: Butcher...(and the name tag says..."mohd...")
Me: You can speak malay??
Driver: Iam a Malay....

Muahaha!!! To cut it short,we were laughin cos' both of us speak english thinking that we're in diff race...
Damn..he really look like chinese guy lar...! with his grey goatee! fair skin! and he thought that I am a chinese guy toO ! haha!

There's this Hot topic that he brings up...
According to him, he really hates the goverment policy on the Malays. (oppz I dont know about this) He hates the word "Singapore"...cos* according to him it has no meaning unless it's "Singapura". and I feel that the taxi getting real on fire and hot when he bring up the topic on Malay School being demolised and the sad part was...he once studied from one of the malay school that was being demolised. He got this stormy looks when bring up the topic...and his voice! so angry... and the story goes blablabla....
I shall not say anymore....

I managed to search on this topic...Its in malay lar...Take your time reading it...Do read the commentz as well. Its just for you info lar...

http://kudaranggi.blogspot.com/2006/10/peminggiran-melayu-singapura-oleh-pap.html

CheerZ!

Nites...time check 431am hahahhaha!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home