Thursday, February 22, 2007

Assalamualaikum!

AchoOoo!
Down with terrible Flu! Four panadols at one shot! What a day. Still have the time for blogging huh?? Heh...I guess I am losing weight this holiday! I hate this...I don't want to be less than 60kg! From 63kg down to 61kg…And now?? haiyo! Teach me how to gain weight people! Haha! Been eating only 1 meal per day! More worst, at times I only eat junk food...ouh yah today I ate 2 oranges, three packets of M&N chocolates...and few cups of Nescafe and a can of Pepsi...No rice!...I don't have the appetite to eat la! haiz...( I am reaching for that Green apple in the fridge later...heh)

Haha! I just did some research about the food that I eat... Surprisingly, some food can improve my mood and brainpower...Oily fish like salmon, sardines and mackerel help the brain function more efficiently...hmmm I don't know about that. Ouh yah, caffeine in coffee, tea and cola drinks can cause anxiety, depression and nervousness. Err whatever it is...all I know right now is that I am having a very unhealthy diet lifestyle...hah! I've skipping breakfast lately! And that's really bad for me lar...haiyo.

Well...in case you guys wondering what's well-balanced diet looks like…emmm yah take a look at this~
A well-balanced diet includes food from the five main food groups. These are:bread, cereal (including breakfast cereals) and potatoes (starchy foods), fruit (including fresh fruit juice) and vegetables, meat and fish, milk and dairy foods, and fat and sugar.
ps: wanna know more...go do your own research lar!!...hehe!


Since I post it online...hah I better be sure that I eat well... Btw, I need at least 2500 calories intake...just to balance my food?? I'll just try la...heh.

I am Smiling...=)

tHe suN Going To risE soON! THe alaRM Is rinGIng!
CHiow!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home