Wednesday, April 18, 2007

First FYP meeting and I am late..waWAWAWwa! but it was fun lar...especially with my teamates...we end up chatting and chatting instead of doing work...err not them lar..its me that got this big mouth! hehe! I can't wait for the next meeting...I believe in you gals ok.. ;)
Then I went to silat(SLA rehearsal thingy)...again as usual..I am late! hah! But end up feeling very satisfied cause' I manage to memorize the REGU! Super satisfied! We will be training on thurday and friday as well...I need the confidence cause' till now I still feel quite weird cause" being into seni...hah! Azhar in seni??
And yah! know wat? I was in the taxi that day...and suprisingly the driver ask me whether he can smoke...I just say yah...cause' i don't really care about it...and he really light up he cigarette..hah! Luckily I was alone...if I was with my girl friends...I don't know what will happen lar..hah!
Oklar..I need to rest for now...I am super tired lar..
that about all for today
A small kid haven't seen his friend for quite some time...He miss that person a lot...But once he bump onto that person...that person ignore..hah! Maybe that what life should be huh?...You will lose your friend one day....Cool huh?? yah that cool..
chiow!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home