Tuesday, April 17, 2007


What A day!!!
I can't make it on the second day of school??! What the hell!! It's only like yesterday that I make a promise to myself that I won't be skipping school....but today, I was so unfortunate Lar... Haiz! I was like spending my whole night in the toilet...Diarrhea! I can't remember whether I sleep there too hmmm... Thanks God, for now I am Ok...but yah I missed school..

Moving on, it's FYP time...I'll be in school tomorrow....hmmmI don't really know what will happen...cause' it's the first time for us to gather and meet...err I will just hope for best of our team...

Silat?? Yah...I am joining ReGu! I find it challenging to memorize those 100 steps... I guess I can make it...err nah2..I need to polish it more...I really need the help from Cik Mail and the girls...Ouh yah...they are superb!

That's about all for now...

I just wanna say that right now...I've got a very good friends to be with...and I appreciate you guys a lot...whoever you are...I'll be lonely without you guys..I just love all of you...Thanks God..
Hmmm alrite2..
Chiow!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home