Tuesday, August 29, 2006



hi there...peace!!


I wanna say abt my phone man...damn it..lar. There's this particular person lend my phone and misplace it somewhere. I'm so iritated with him lar. For me, it doesn't matter if i lost the phone but most importantly is the sim card..Anyway it's a prepaid card..Been using this prepaid card for more than 3 years...and i have lost almost 300+ phone no. That's a lot lar...MY goodness...i've lost my old frens's phone no. ARggg..can't contact anymore..fuh!
Anyway i've got brand new phone oredy...and using a postpaid card.. awww man...(new bill need to settle right now) eeeee! It's okaays... Just need to work and work and work..errr..
Right now i just miss my grandmum aloot...i've not been at home for two days oredy been thinkin of her all time.so worry....i need to go home as soon as POsiballl....okies..cheers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home