Sunday, August 13, 2006

hi peeps..

Oh man...it's 4.29Am in the morning...I haven't sleep yet. Just came back just now from the firework festival thingy at ard 12 plus[managed to catch the last train]...I have to sacrifice my time now to work later. Cos' if i sleep now den i won't be awake later to go to work..Haiz...It's been a while since i'm not working...I need money man...What should i do now? Emm.staring at the laptop..errr Ouh yah..today is Big Zul Birthday. [ Happy Birthday Zulazmie!! if u read this la] alrite2... Usually i reach at the 'pasar' at ard 9am..and iam usually the latest 'chopPer" who reach there..Heh..
So i make sure later i reach there before 7am..[Catch the first bus and train]
It's all abt discipline man...I'm lacking of discipline ever seen I quit badminton..shuck!! Nevermind.....I'm Azhar and i shd get back to my root asap..[insys'ALLAH]Yeaps
Let me tell u guys something disturbing in my mind rite now..
1. I really wanna buckup myself up and moving out of this spell...
2. Make sure i got that enuff sum to payoff my practical lesson
3. Make sure my grades are fine and managed to clear off this semester without failing any modules..[inya'ALLAH]
4.and wondering when will i quit smoking..cos' now no ones cares abt me smokin anymore OPPz....muahaha!!
5.and lastly i still wondering to myself whether shd i play my part again even though i knw tat peo out there jus playin their Games..hmmm i think abt tat.. GAGAGA..


Hey check the video i post...just now..nothin to do la actually...hehe...
it's 5.04am..enuff of bloggin' okies...cheers!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home