Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Heloooooo again...

Woah..i jus need to blog and blog and blog....so much time huh? indeed la. Fuh?!! Alrite...straight to the point.... I MISS HER BADLY..... I dun noe whether she knows tat i have a blog.but if she noes it, still she won't giv a damn on what shit iam blogging on.Nevertheless, I still cares for her alot...Wondering when will be her surgery. Oh man, i hopes she jus fine...haiz Errmm now i think she already succeed in moving on her life and forgetting me....but thats not the case for me lar... I just can't stop thinking of her for even a day...I just can't understand myself...I'm So Foolish lar... How i wish i can chat wif her like i used to be last time...I felt that she ignoring and trying her best to be apart frm Me man...but bottom line is..it's not her fault lar.. I've tried to understnd her...It's hurt me alooot... Rite now...iam just closing my heart and seal it tightly!...I just wanna keep my memories wif her forever in my heart... sory dear..if you read this,just ignore what i've said okays...and have fun wif ur life :)

Stayin' Single and Unavailable....Yeaps. i feel much more better Rite now...
alrite den..Cheerz!!! Update soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home