Monday, August 21, 2006

Hey look at this sign..It says
LEARNING AND TESTING OF DRIVING TECHNIQUES IN THIS CAR PARK ARE STRICTLY PROHIBITED...

Guys Know what...i just took my first practical just now ever since i failed my Tp..few months back...and the next Tp is coming soon!!( wiSh me luck this time!)

The Boss of this intructor company drove me to his private house just to change to his manual car...woah!! His house damn big lar..{ My future House..hehe..inSya'ALLAH} From there...i started to drive...and since then he keep praising me of my driving skill..cos' he expected me of not knowing to drive after few months not practising it..emmm...I was indeed very satisfied..Actually, i failed just becoz of that stupid circuit lar..haiyo...Nevermind that..i wanna say abt this sign board and the instructor. HE damm funny and always use vulgar words seh...and just now, i learnt parking at this multi-storey carpark with this signboard at the side...ha ha.. I pointed to him upon looking at that warning board and u noe wat..he said.."fcuk it lar" i was gigling and secretly managed to snap the pic while he arranged the poles..he he..Okays.. that's about all for the updates for now..more pic comin' soon...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home