Monday, March 17, 2008

My whole of last week was filled up with events


  • Ayer Rajah 8th Family Camp
  • Advance 21st Birthday & Eddy 20th Birthday..
  • 21st Birthday at Aloha Changi with Sister,Eddy & Dila
  • Malacca Trip with Zul to Sarah Kampung with her family..
  • Catching movies with the buddies and sarah...

Just barely a few hours ago arrive in Singapore & the trip back home was a smooth one unlike when we left on friday. We were caught in the jam for 3 hours @ Tuas. In malacca, Abg Taufik brought us sight seeing ard A'famosa,Alor Gajah & Malacca Townside. Sarah's relatives all went back to since they had a family gathering cum telematch + bbq!!!

Had fun there and would most definitely love to go there again in the future..

Not forgetting I had the most fun celebrating my 21st birthday on both days.

The first night,celebrated with Eddy & the buddies..

On the second night,celebrated with the march oldies which is with my twin sister,Eddy & Dila my cousin..

Both nights were great..

My grandparents,my family & relatives,sarah family,buddies as well as some of the silat peeps came that night & im thankful for the presence..

Would like to thank my beloved sarah and her family for everything they have done.

I appreciate it & Im proud of you darl...as always!!

I Will updated the pix soon!!

Alot of activities has been going on lately with the buddies...

Im sure having fun!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home