Monday, January 28, 2008

Sacrifice myself to achive what they want. Hate me all u want...but to you sarah, thanks for believing in me. Appreciate what you have done for me. It's hard to find a girlfriend like you..., everybody agree about that..No big deal about that...Nobody in this world love me like you do...nobody except you! In my entire life ever since Iam with you, you are the only girlfriend that cares about me too much! you always reminds me of everything that i need to do without fail!! You just make me smile with whatever you do. I can't see myself leaving without you beside me and you know that...don't you.:-)People might say bad things about me but you try defending me instead. How lucky Iam. Thanks God. Iam sincerely appreciate it. Thank You Darling...

To my beloved Longue Sarah Eleanor...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home