Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Blood

Helooz Peaps.. yeah my recent post was quite sentimental I supposed.(malini you wait...muahaha) Alrite...well last week was full of blood in my shop la. I've been choppin my own finger tips la(Thanks to God cos' I didn't manage to cut off my whole finger muahaha) Erm...It happen last Sunday...I was so busy with wedding projects- with a lot of orders need to prepare...den suddenly cHop* gagaga...part of my nail already gone...ouh... Dammit so painful if u guys can imagine that. Blood just freely dripping out my finger...gagaga.

There's this Bangladesh customer...he's the one that notice the incident. So pity him, my tiny mini finger tips just mixed with his mutton...ewww!!muhahaha. And he doesn't realize that I suppos...muahaha. At that moment I told my workmates( Fir) that I just cut myself. He was like "Ouh man"and trying to help me out.I am like a disable person( delay my work some more) at that moment man..hahaha. I then realize different methods of so called stopping the blood from flowing non-stop.

For Fir, he grab my finger and tied it with a string...indeed the blood stop..( of course lar eh) den the I soaked it in small bucket of ice..(Makes my finger freeze like it gonna break like that) Later there's this stranger from out of nowhere approached me- I show my finger and you now what-he pinch a bit of tobacco from his cigarette and place it on my injured finger...till now I still don't know whether its useful or not. After about 20 minutes sitting at the side (suffering)...I felt a little okay. I really feel like get back to work. [My Uncle once told me that he once got a terrible cut on he's finger lastime…and he still continue working] With that in mind, I forced myself to keep on working...or else pity Fir..gonna work alone..ga ga ga.

My Uncle came late...I though he gonna say somthin about my finger But You Know What…look at the conversation
Me> I just cut myself…
Uncle> Ouh really…Good For You…( clapping hand)
Me> What the hell…talking to myself- hey he don’t care about me.
Uncle> I’ll increase your rank…
Me> Huh?
He’s damm sarcastic la...but I know he's just trying to make me feels that cut. bruises.pain.blood is just a part and parcel of a Chopper Guy..( yeah malini..muahaha)

To cut it short…three days later, My Uncle had a terrible cut on his finger. Oppzz….You Know what I do…muahahaha. Alright I don’t need to say that.
Ahhh!!! Very sleepy..Gonna grab my pillow soon…It keep up later Bubye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home