Tuesday, August 01, 2006

UpRight...

Woah!! Heh...Peace upon everybody!! This is my first eVer post...first eVer blog...I've creates. While typin' I just wonder who wants to read this post...(such a low profile guy I am..heh) Well, I start with the reasons why I just feel like want to have a blog. Well...I just feel down this few days or weeks. I just can't concentrate on my work...( I still love and miss.....badly)Haiz. I just need to express myself HeRe... Emmm, during this "down" period I should say, I have done a lots of reflection on myself...Some people just don't appreciate me...I guess. Hmm, I tent to realize who I am .What have I done to make myself to be better man..??? What have I done for my family?? Have I bring about at least a smile to my grandMOM??...grandDAD??...My dad...??My mum...?? Arggg!!! Oh man..God pls give me strength to at least show my appreciation to them. After all this while they have made me to be who I am now...(Oh God...thanks aloooott) I just can't take it ...lookin' at grandMoM...By holdin her hand, I just feel the touch of love that arrow deeEEp inside my heart from her...It soooo Damm precious I tell You...(May God bless Her) Oh man..tears start to flow already...nevermind, it's just me.I just Love.. my family. My grandDAD is so supportive...he's damm intelligent lar. You Know what, he wants me to be a Police office..gagaga. Yah..cos' he's once a policeman before la. I miss our nice chattin'..man. he always talk about his experiences as a police officer…jokin' around...create trouble with the bad guy…and even told me ways he hit the bad guy wif his hand cuff..Damm evil seh But yah that's how it should be done I suppose..Haha.. Well, in a Nutshells, I just want my family to be happy. I've been sacrificing my time...my energy just to lessen burden for them. Hey..I shouldn't waste my young energy u know. This young blood will one day be somebody (inya'ALLAH)Guys...this is time for us to show our CARE and LOVE to them. DON'T wait till last minute. Will terribly regret later..man. I'm not saying as if I've done the most deed to my family. But I m just trying to create awareness for myself and others. Well, for now, I been working every single days(excluding the days that I am too weak...yah right) I've been slotting my money in my "mini pouch" cos' of this licenses that really2 need to get...Oh man damm tiring..( hey no complains aZa..erm heh) Alrite2, I need to sleep now...to be continued when I'm free alrite.Bubye!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home